I've been having a hard time with tax accounting and the following questions:
1. What are the major advantages of bona fide loans from shareholders and other debt instruments over stock?
2. What conditions need to be met to avoid IRS classification of loans from shareholders as equity (contributions to capital)?
3. What is the tax treatment of losses from worthless stock or securities?
4. What is the tax consequence if an eligible entity elects to change from being treated as a corporation to being treated as a partnership or proprietorship?
5. What IRS form needs to be prepared for an eligible entity to elect to be taxed as a corporation?
6. When does a partner recognize gain on a contribution of property to a partnership?
7. What is the partnership's basis in property contributed to the partnership by a partner?
8. When is a partnership considered terminated?
9. What are the IRS rules for determining the tax year of a partnership?
10. How are start-up expenses and organization expenses handled for a new partnership?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.