Question:">

Question Details

(Solved) (Latest ver. Aug 2020) - Net Income of G+ Company

Brief item decscription


Item details:

Question:

G+ Company is a division of GHI Company. This data pertains to G+ division. Sales amounted to $800,000. Cost of sales is 60% of sales. Other direct expenses of the division amount to 15% of sales. Allocated expenses are $90,000. Interest amounts to 10% of long-term debt. Taxes are 30% of income. Total assets are $500,000 with 10% representing short-term and 40% representing long-term debt.

How much is the division's net income?

 







About this question:
STATUS
Answered
QUALITY
Approved
ANSWER RATING

This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020

PRICE: $11.5

Solution~00011172.zip (18.37 KB)

Buy this answer for only: $11.5

Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by PayPal.
SiteLock

Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order

We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.

Order Now