37. What mode of nutrition is performed by organism in the protista kingdom?
A) autotrophicB) heterotrophicC) both A and BD) neither A nor B
38. All members of the protista kingdom are composed of
A) eukaryoteB) prokaryotic cellsC) A and BD) Nether A nor B
39. In what division would you find the mushroom-shaped species of fungi?
A) ascomycotaB) basidiomycotaC) A zygomycota D) none of these
40. Members of the fungi kingdom
A) are autotrophic
B) are heterotrophic
C) have structures composed of prokaryotic cells
43. Most fossils are found in
A) igeneous rockB) metamorphic rockC) sedimentary rockD) tar pits
45. The theory that characteristics acquired during the life of parent organism will be passed down to its offspring was proposed by
A) Charles DarwinB) WeinbergC) LamarckD) Linncaus
(a) How many base pairs are present in the entire E. coli chromosomes?
(b) What is the physical length of the chromosome in its helical configuration, that I, what is the circumference of the circular chromosome?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.