See the attached file.
1. What is the purpose of the ESR assay?
2. State the normal range for ESR in (state reporting units)
3. State the specimen requirement for ESR and time limits for performing the test.
4. What is the required time for performing a sed rate or ESR?
5. List the 4 sources of technical errors and describe the results when these errors occur.
In other words, is the ESR increased or decreased as a result of the error?
6. List the RBC factors and describe their effects on the ESR.
7. List the plasma factors and describe their effects on the ESR.
8. Is the ESR increased or decreased or normal in the following conditions?
A. Sickle cells present
b. Increased room temperature
C. Unlevel ESR rack
D. Nearby centrifuge in use
E. Elevated plasma immunoglobulin
G. Disseminated intravascular coagulation
H. PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
K. Rheumatoid arthritis
L. Ectopic pregnancy
9. What is the name of the ESR method that the Westergren method replaced?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.