Design and carry out an experiment in which you will test the effects of acidic fluid on enzymatic activity.
1. What question are you asking? Clearly state your hypothesis. Describe your IV and DV.
2. Design your experiment. Provide a detailed account of the materials and methods used to conduct the experiment. Also include the methods for data collection and analysis.
3. Conduct the experiment and record your results. Make a data table that summarizes your findings. You could include what you observed - "which samples showed bubbling?
4. Use your knowledge about enzymes to interpret your results. It may be necessary for you to refer to your textbook. What effect does the acid have on the enzyme?
5. Was your hypothesis supported? What is your conclusion?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.