I need some help with biochemical questions:
1. How do you calculate the pH of a solution of lysine if the side chain amino group is 3/4 dissociated?
2. What is the isoelectric point of His?
3. For L-Ile, describe with drawings why it is 2S,3S?
4. What are the 6 atoms that are coplanar due to the resticted rotation about the peptide bond?
5. How many different tetrapeptide sequences are possible of the number of different amino acid types is 20?
6. Draw the chemical structures for tripeptides G-F-F and for F-F-G..are they the same?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.