Please provide a web site that you feel gives us good example of a culture or microculture. Next, consider how an anthropologist might view culture versus how the general public thinks about culture. Discuss why culture must be studied from the inside out. Attach visual and link if you can. Make sure that the website is well credible source.
Please see below for details:
* Who wrote the page and can you contact him or her?
* What is the purpose of the document and why was it produced?
* Is this person qualified to write this document?
* What is the evidence of quality control?
* Make sure author provides e-mail or a contact address/phone number.
* What are the author's credentials?
* What institution is the author affiliated with? Check the URL or back up the address in the Location Box to find out.
* Know the distinction between author and Webmaster.
* When was the information produced and last updated? Are the links working?
* How comprehensive is the document?
* Is the information popular or scholarly in nature?
* Check for the date the page was last updated. Check for broken links.
* Who is the target audience - novices or experts on the subject? Does the depth of information match the potential audience?
* Are references or a bibliography provided? Is the site primarily images without content?
* What goals/objectives does this page meet?
* How detailed is the information?
* What opinions (if any) are expressed by the author?
* Is the page associated with some form of advertising?
* Determine if page is a mask for advertising; if so information might be biased.
* Does the page state the level of information that is being provided and the target audience?
* View any Web page as you would an infommercial on television. Why and for whom was it written?
* Do messages appear across the screen prompting use of other services?
* Is the information presented cited correctly?
* Are supporting links on the topic provided?
* Is additional software required to view the site or access its information?
* Is viewing options recommended or available?
* Is the information free?
* Are references and a bibliography provided?
* Are the links evaluated and do they complement the documents theme?
* Is supporting software provided?
* Is there an option for text only, or frames, or a suggested browser for better viewing?
* Are there provisions for accessing the information such as registrations or fees for service?
This question was answered on: Sep 17, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.