Mothers and others Sarah bluffer hrdy (Delivered as a tanner lecture on human values)
Ancient bodies, modern customs and health Elizabeth d. Whitaker
Ancient genes and modern health by S. Boyd Eaton and Melvin Konner (The Leakey Foundation)
Law, Custom, and Crimes against women
The Problem of Dowry death in India by
John van Willigen and V.C. Channa
"Eating Christmas in the Kalahari" by Richard Borshay Lee.
• Include title and author of article
• Thesis Statement (Whether or not you recommend the article).
• Primary subject/content of the article.
• Did the author follow anthropological theory and methods in his/her article?
• What was not an anthropological theory that was in the article?
• What did you not agree with this article on the anthropological theory?
• Would you recommend this book to others? Why or why no
This question was answered on: Sep 17, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.