This task is provided:
Take on the role of an investigative journalist by using the Internet to seek out different kinds of art works -- art that is not conventionally considered art. Choose two specific; works of art; that will make for a captivating news article. Your search begins by looking for ideas in the Classroom Materials, your instructor's assignment notes, and the Library's Guides to Library Resources for this class.
Define and evaluate each art work you choose for your article by answering the following questions. Elaborate on the details in your own words. Consider including a headline to grab your readers' attention, and be sure to include a URL to the image.
What is the FORM of the work?
· Is it a two-dimensional or three-dimensional work of art?
· What materials are used?
· What techniques or processes are used to create the art work?
· What colors are used?
· Describe the use of line, space and balance.
What is the SUBJECT MATTER?
· What is literally depicted?
· Is the work of art REPRESENTATIONAL, ABSTRACT, or NONOBJECTIVE?
What is the CONTENT?
· What does it mean or represent?
· What is the artist's message?
· Is symbolism used? If so, what is the meaning?
· What is the context of the art work?
· What is the function of the art work?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.