I would like some help getting started on this assignment. I am not asking you to do it for me. Just get me started. This is a gen ed class to fulfill my academic requirements. I know what I like about art when I see it....writing a paper on it is another story. Thank you for your time and guidance.
APA format for references, please.
* For this assignment, you will take on the role of an investigative journalist by using the Internet to seek out different kinds of artworks including art that is not conventionally considered to be art. Your search begins by looking for ideas in the Classroom Materials, your instructor's assignment notes, and the Library's Guides to Library Resources for this class. Works of art currently, or traditionally found in museums should be excluded from your examples.
* Choose two specific works of art (not general forms of art) that will make for a captivating news article.
* Using the art terminology and concepts outlined in the textbook and supplement reading to describe and evaluate each artwork chosen by answering the following questions. Apply your own critical thinking to completely describe the works and put them in context for the reader.
* Elaborate on the details in your own words. Consider including a headline to grab your reader's attention, and be sure to include a clearly labeled URL (Web link) to the image.
What is the FORM of the work?
* Is it a two-dimensional or three-dimensional work of art?
* What materials are used?
* What techniques or processes are used to create the artwork?
* What colors are used?
* Describe the use of line, shape, texture, value, color, and balance.
Does the work of art have SUBJECT MATTER?
* If so, what is literally depicted?
* Is the work of art REPRESENTATIONAL, ABSTRACT, or NONOBJECTIVE?
What is the CONTENT?
* What does it mean or represent?
* What is the artist's message?
* Is symbolism used? If so, what is the meaning?
* What is the context of the artwork?
* What is the function of the artwork?
* What traditional role of the artist is exemplified?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.