Specific works are:
1) Gustave Caillebotte's "Paris: A Rainy Day"
2) Edgar Degas's "The Absinthe Drinker"
3) Eduoard Manet's "Bar at the Folies-Bergeres"
- A summary of the artists' personal philosophies of art (if they can be found in published sources), the prevailing trends and schools of thought in the art world at the time and in the place the artist was working. For instance, discuss what was taking place in the artist's city, country, and/or church that may have provoked a reaction from the artist or the greater society. Include any information that might help the reader understand the artist's point of view or why the artist made his or her choices in this work of art.
- An explanation of how the works fit into the context of the time period.
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.