(Solved) (Latest ver. Aug 2020) - Susan Rothenberg's "Maggie's Ponytail" and Pat Steir's "Summer Moon"
NEED HELP COMPARING THE TWO...
Susan Rothenberg, Maggie's Ponytail
Pat Steir, Summer Moon
1. What kind of lines are in each work and what is the different or similar effect? (i.e. contour lines, diagonal lines, implied lines, etc.)
2. What kind of shapes are in each work and what is the different or similar effect? (i.e. geometric, organic, positive, negative, implied etc.)
3. What is the relationship of Figure and Ground in each work and what is the different or similar effect?
4. How are the values created in each work and what is the different or similar effect? (i.e. Chiaroscuro, Cross-hatching, etc.)
5. Describe and compare the color in each art work. What are the color harmonies? What are the optical and emotional effects of the colors and what is the similar or different effect?
6. How are texture and pattern used in each work and what are the similar or different effects?
7. What role did/does each art work fulfill in the culture in which it was made?
8. What is the theme in each work and what are the similar or different effects?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.