If anyone has read this book, I need help with a couple of questions:
"Hildegard of Bingen left a body of work unparalled in its range."
1. How did she contribute to religion?
2. How was her contribution to the Church recognized?
3. Did she challenge the Church's views on women? If so, how? If not, why not?
1. Noting that fifteen century women were skilled artists in Renaissance Florence; do you think their work was well represented during this period? Why is it that we only hear little if any, of women artists of that period in Florence?
2. What caused the shift of womenâ??s role in visual culture from one of production to one of being represented?
3. What were the circumstances that led to the formation of the â??Confraternity of Paintersâ? in 1349?
This question was answered on: Sep 16, 2020
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.